Awesome Center Redux Awesome Center Redux

Hilarious as always

But hey, did I see a Tron reference there? XD

And zombie cancer, awesome.

Pencilmation #8 Pencilmation #8

Nice rhythm

X"D I LOVED the guy after the snail that starts making that awesome beat. So hilarious.

I love his facial expression 8D Can't wait for more!

Nightshade (Spray Remix) Nightshade (Spray Remix)

Wah!

Hungarian Dance No.5 remixes! Amazing <3<3<3<3 I love that song.

And as always, your works are astonishing...so much creativity.

If You Were Gay, Roy If You Were Gay, Roy

Pfft...

BWAHAHAHAHA!!

That was hilarious, and the flash-making art was simple and clean (LAWL PUN?!)

I loved it ;D It was very entertaining and not to mention my affinity for gay men.

Cubiquity Cubiquity

Wow, this was pretty good

I really liked this! I liked the storyline, just wish it was a bit longer. I hoped the the ending was a bit more dramatic though. But the storyline was very nice, gave me things to think about. I thought the black guy under the "Be Happy" sign was interesting. I really loved the main character with the hat. And it did remind me of Wall-E, but as I've read you started this before Wall-E ;D Great work!

SilverStitch responds:

Thx =) It was originally 3 minutes longer, but I had to cut it out...and those 3 minutes were about more interesting things, but were cut because they were less to do with story. I also had a longer, more dramatic ending...
The hat of the main character was based on works by Magritte, who is a surrealist artist, just one of the few little contextual secrets... ;D

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

A long but rewarded wait.

I'm so glad and sad that it's finally over. After 5 years and their story is finally complete; a happy ending. I really like how it ended. After watching the first step again, I've realized how you've grown artistically. I mean I'm not saying that your First Step artistic skills weren't good, they were amazing, but your art has become more smooth. Thank you for posting your flashes here and taking all the time and effort -^^- I really like both the storyline, and the characters personality in the flash. I loved all of the characters, from the rhino to the yakuza-like rabbits to the big Oyabun cat and of course Nabi and Doki. Thank you!

Look up at the sky Look up at the sky

Reflection

Wow...if the sky reflected music like I heard it, I would definetely be sitting there all day like that guy, listening and watching the music ;]

Mind's Eye Mind's Eye

Great feeling!

I really enjoyed how you used that old film rolling-technique :"0 It was awesome! The ending was frightening, and even confusing, but it played with my mind and made me think of the message that you addressed before it got creepy. I really liked the chapters, but in the end maybe you could've put a "The End" or something.. ^^ And this is a lot better then my flashes XD Speaking of which I really need to work on that one..

SilverStitch responds:

He he...thanks... I know it doesnt make much sense to most people...basically because of the same reason which I explained in the animation, its all about interpretation... ^,,^

The Assumption Song The Assumption Song

Awesome!

There's my new cellphone ringtone ;D

Aside from that...you know that it's an awesome flash, I know that it's an awesome flash, now lets let other people know that it's awesome as well shall we ;D

It's a hilarious song and you animated your flash with it so well. And you executed the flash so well that if you just listened to the song, it wouldn't have the same effect....

Mooncake Thief Mooncake Thief

Wonderful

Haha, wonderful storyline. I'm not sure if many people got the bunny on the moon reference, but I thought it was cute X"3